We are Lockleaze Neighbourhood Trust and we:
- Run the Hub, your community centre in the heart of Lockleaze
- Organise events for the people of Lockleaze
- Support members of the local community in any way we can
We're a registered charity, number 1063275, run by residents, volunteers and a small team of dedicated staff who work for the benefit of the people of Lockleaze.
You can see What's On here
Or find out more about the Trust below
- Lockleaze residents are resilient, skilled, confident and able to achieve positive change for themselves and their community
- Our mission is to bring people, information and organisations together and support residents to develop and deliver projects that create local opportunities and community spirit.
- We will help and support local people who want to run activities for their community
- We will make sure that we know what local people think about local issues and we’ll work effectively with other organisations and share what’s happening in the area
- We’ll give our staff and volunteers opportunities to learn and develop and we’ll celebrate what they do
- We will have enough resources to cover our essential costs and become a stronger organisation by generating our own income, fundraising effectively and understanding our risks
- We will develop a strong board of Trustees who have the right skills and knowledge to make sure LNT is moving in the right direction and is run efficiently and effectively
- We’ll make sure everyone knows who we are and why we are here. We will be an information hub for Lockleaze
- We’ll keep track of what we’re doing and measure whether it is making a positive difference in the community. If it is isn’t, we’ll stop doing it.
For more detailed information you can read our strategic and operational plan here.